PodCraft: Announcements and Discord

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Nif35, Sep 7, 2017.

?

What game mode should be added? (you may select more than one)

1. Creative Plots

100.0%
  2. Minigames

50.0%
  3. Skyblock

100.0%
  4. Survival Multiplayer

50.0%
  5. Creative (not plot-based)

50.0%
  6. Hardcore/OP Factions

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. 1.8 Factions

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  8. Other (tell us in the comments!)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Nif35

Nif35 Administrator

Hello everyone,

As some of you may have noticed, I've been a little quiet on here since the server opened. This is because I post most PodCraft related announcements in the #news channel on the PodTS Discord. I haven't abandoned the forum and I will still try to post here as often as possible, but for more frequent updates and announcements, please join our Discord here.

As for some news about PodCraft, here's what's happening.
    • We've updated the #podcraft channel on our Discord with a new bot, allowing you to chat with players on the server via the Discord and vice versa.
    • We're working on making PodCraft a very staff & player connected server. If you need any help, don't be afraid to chat with us on the Discord or on Twitter @PodTSCraft.
    • We've received many great staff applications recently, however we're not accepting any until the playerbase expands. Please do not reapply until there is another open position.
    • Creative, Minigames, and the PodCraft Classic spectator worlds are opening soon! Check back here or on the Discord soon for more information.
    • I've added a neat little command to the server, /menu, that gives you access to help, rules, and other useful commands that you might not have known about.
    • Donations will be returning soon. PodCraft is meant to be a fun, non pay-to-win server, but donating greatly supports the server. If you've got a couple bucks to spare, even that would be great. Everyone online benefits from donations now and we have cool new donation perks (that follow the Mojang EULA - link will be posted when the Buycraft is updated).
    Once again, don't forget to join our Discord for more frequent announcements!