Helpers

Discussion in 'General' started by flatbmx, Jan 12, 2014.

1. flatbmx

flatbmx Administrator Staff Member

If anyone would like to help out on the new server please specify here and what you would like to be helping out with. Here are the different ways you can help:

• Builder: You will be building midevil styled houses, tavarns, blacksmith shops, windmills, roads, walls, anything really. We have alot of people who want to help by building however we must choose the best ones so we do not have a huge influx of just all builders.
    • Lore Writer: You will be writing a huge amount of books about midevil themed story lines, past/current/future events in the roleplaying universe. As well as determining cities/continents back stories.
    • Event Coordinator: You will be coordinating events for players to do together on both servers to keep the community alive and kicking.
    • Ingame Moderator: You will be moderating chat for the new server aswell as answering players questions and helping people out with basic needs.

Also all roles will need to have some form of communication outside of minecraft, let it be teamspeak or skype however teamspeak is highly recommended and if you can/will use teamspeak you will be more likely to be able to help out.
  2. VeryBerryBurst

VeryBerryBurst New Member

Hello Flatbmx I think I will be a perfect in game moderator, I know all the basic Multiplayer Minecraft Rules I have both skype and Team Speak To get back to me do /mail send veryberryburst in game
    thank you signed
    veryberryburst.
  3. ryan_2792

ryan_2792 New Member

Flat i think I would make a perfect in game moderator. I have been in the community for 1 year 7 months+ And would love a shot with moderator. I have all the right stuff to get the job done on time. Ill be on a great helper to all members and staff. And I also have Skype. Skype name: Ryan.mcswag1
    -ryan2792
  4. ryan_2792

ryan_2792 New Member

Gl to all members who go for the in game mod ;)
  5. ryan_2792

ryan_2792 New Member

Okay i think flat knows how to get back to you. hes the owner soo... he'll easily know how to get back to ya ;)
  6. VeryBerryBurst

VeryBerryBurst New Member

He didn't yet
  7. flatbmx

flatbmx Administrator Staff Member

Doesn't mean I ever will, we currently are looking for people but not for current work. Mainly just rushed this on forums until server is in release stage.
  8. ryan_2792

ryan_2792 New Member

<3 :D Gl veryberry :3:cool:
  9. ryan_2792

ryan_2792 New Member

Oh and flat in donating soon :3 <3
  10. The_King_Kobra

The_King_Kobra New Member

hello flatbmx i feel i would be a good ingame moderator because i am usually on the server, i know all the rules, i never swear, and when ever someone swears for some reason i would say bad word alert, but i wouldnt annoy people with it -my point is, is that i watch out for bad language- THX
  11. The_King_Kobra

The_King_Kobra New Member

Also i have a skype
    please get back to me soon!
  12. ryan_2792

ryan_2792 New Member

Gl king kobra