DDD, What does it mean?

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Army_bacon, Feb 9, 2017.

1. Army_bacon

Army_bacon Administrator

You may be asking what that means, well, it's the first even I think Podcraft has had in a LOOOOOOONG time. So, on to a little backstory..

One time, David came onto the server, and ts, and joined one of my gaming sessions. This time, however, something was different..He had joined the game, drunk! That's right, our responsible, intellectual owner was out of his mind and on the crazy side.

As for a recent conversation I had, I suggested we make it a day, and this is where we need your help! We need ideas to make this day good! When should we have it? What should we do? I was thinking of having a big plot where we all try to impress, amuse, entertain, and surprise our great owner, David!

Leave your comments and share the word! We are going to need your help to make this a day that will last!
  2. Army_bacon

Army_bacon Administrator

And also, anyone over 21 is welcomed to join!
  3. flatbmx

flatbmx Administrator Staff Member

This is an event that I will definitely be attending =)
  4. Army_bacon

Army_bacon Administrator

Is there any days that you, or anyone else have free to attend this?
  5. nickbridge2142

nickbridge2142 New Member

Why might anything big happon with the server?? used to love this server and have spent meany hours on it. would love to see it become somthing again
  6. Luke

Luke New Member

I seem to be 4 months late, is this still happening? This server doesn't deserve to die.